Welcome to vPromote

vPromote is a free content publishing blog. Submit your website reviews, blog posts, articles and comments. Send your articles and reviews to vpromoteblog [at] gmail.com

Please read before you post.

1. Kindly Maintain the Quality of your Reviews and Posts as we don't welcome spammers.

2. Only 2 links are allowed in posts. Links need to be relevant to the post.

3. Please Mention Subject, Post body, post category and your Name separately in your email.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bollywood Star Shah Rukh Khan teams up with Katrina Kaif in Yash Raj’s next film


Bollywood film director Yash Chopra’s then directorial venture stars the king of romance, Shah Rukh Khan. Katrina Kaif will be in concert a role opposite SRK in support of the very former generation, and Anushka Sharma, who was launched in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, alongside Shahrukh.

Orchestrated by Yash Chopra, this untitled motion picture will mark the introduction at the same time yet again of the determination winning duo of the harmony ace A. R. Rahman and the lyricist & versifier, Gulzar.
When we spoke with him, he shared nearly of his feelings with us.

Can I really talk from my core and still expect today’s youth to snoop to me? Self-control I be able to live up to the blind faith to facilitate Shahrukh Khan has in me and yield him yet a further memorable romantic film? Self-control I be able to put forward the beautiful Katrina Kaif and the very talented Anushka Sharma in a way they obtain on no account been seen already? Self-control I be able to inspire Rahman and Gulzar Bhai adequate to create their most excellent happen as expected yet?” believed Chopra.

“The upright answer I DON’T KNOW! All I know is to facilitate I’m making a film to facilitate I believe in, a film to facilitate is approaching love and nothing besides. A film which has an old soul but a babyish core. A film which is classic in its look but contemporary in its language. A film which I’m making on individual uncomplicated faith… the love to facilitate my audiences obtain set to me more the years. They obtain tolerated my indulgences in support of the what went before 50 years, I’m clear in your mind they will indulge me individual more generation,” he believed.

The film is scheduled in support of a Diwali 2012 issue, the jolly generation after Yash Chopra movies more the years obtain lit up homes worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment